Mother's and Other's Banquet

My Mother-In-Law, Peggy, and Sister-In-Law, Kathi, invited me to their Church's Mother's And Other's Banquet. Kathi was going to be speaking and Katie was hostessing our table. To do that she made strawberry cupcakes for our dessert and decorated the table. She also introduced her mother and did a beautiful job. Kathi spoke on influencing others in our life with our Confidedence in our God, Courage to do what God says for us to do and Compassion on others in Jesus' Name. It was a great lesson. There were door prizes and I won a very nice hummingbird feeder. They had a hilarious "fashion show". Our dinner was served by the men of the church and it was delicious! We had chicken breasts baked with rosemary and mushrooms, roasted potatoes and broccoli casserole with fruit.

Katie gave me some things from the table to add to my scrapbook page which is why there is a gap in the top right corner. I took a photo of the pink and green tablecloth and used it to frame the photo of Kathi speaking.

I love digital scrapbooking and have found a way to print the 12 x 12 sizes now. So here is the digital scrapbooking page I did of the banquet.
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.NetBritish Blogs