Don't Quit In The Pit by Danette Crawford


Don't Quit In The Pit by Danette Crawford

Danette Crawford is the President of Joy Ministries Evangelistic Association and is a televangelist. If I had known this, I wouldn't have read it because I'm not a big fan of televangelists. I had found it on one of my library runs. I always check out new fiction, mystery, religion, crafts, history, true crime. This time I found Danette Crawford's book and I'm glad I did!

I already knew a lot of this but I have been going through a down time and hadn't been using what I know. This was the kick in the pants I needed. I thoroughly appreciated what she had to say and I encourage anyone to read this book. I want to buy a copy to keep at home.

When you are down, feeling low, scared, panicking... in other words, "in the pit", then turn to this book for encouragement. It was well written, easy to read, included inspiring anecdotes from her own life.
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.NetBritish Blogs