Christmas Planning

I thought it might be helpful for some of my readers if I gave you some Christmas Checklists to help plan for your Christmas. We don't travel for Christmas as our families are right here so I don't need the Christmas Travel Plans form. But some of you do travel and can use it. So I tried to include things for everyone. Print out the ones you need and place in a notebook. Use dividers for the years or sections. That way, it's all in one spot. A holiday planning notebook is a great tool for preparing for the season.

You can click on the photo and see it full size and right click on it to save it to your computer. Merry Christmas!


















Other ideas for a Christmas Planning Notebook:

Keep a calendar at the beginning of the notebook and put all your holiday plans in it. Things like: church choir practises for the Christmas program at church; school Christmas party; office Christmas party; etc.

Menus for Christmas, New Year’s , and individual parties, can be stored. Make copies of all the recipes you want to use. Recipe ideas as well as your tried and true essentials. Don’t forget recipes for easy meals to make during the busy holiday months. You can also keep recipes for gift jars and mixes in this section of your notebook.

A pocket page to store receipts. It's a good idea to keep all of your receipts during the holiday season in case you need to return something. Once the season is over you can transfer them to your regular finance folders.

Write down gift ideas for friends and family as they come up. You could use your cell phone camera to take photos of things as you are out shopping. For instance, if I'm with my Mother and she really likes an item, I could snap a quick photo of it once her back is turned. Then I use those photos to remind me and I jot it down in my Holiday Planning Notebook.
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.NetBritish Blogs