Those Places Thursday - Kindergarden Christmas Party In Iuka, MS

Those Places Thursday is a daily blogging prompt used by many genealogy bloggers to help them post content on their sites. Do you often think back to places where you lived and worked at one time? What about those places where your ancestors spent time? Post about “those places” with photos and stories on Those Places Thursday. Here is my submission.

Here is a photo of a Christmas party we had at our little daycare/kindergarden. I did this scrapbook page of our kindergarden Christmas party in Iuka, MS. Notice the old wooden desks? Yes, we sat at those in kindergarden! Also notice the door is open with just the screened in door. No coats and short sleeves. That's the kind of winter I like! Elaine is wearing the turquoise dress with matching lace pants that my Grandmother made me. It came with a turquoise blue velveteen coat and bonnet. We all had our photos made wearing it and then my niece, Jenny, has a portrait where she is wearing the same dress. I still have that dress, coat and bonnet.
Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.NetBritish Blogs