Unaired But Now Unlocked!

The Super Bowl is tomorrow! And even though I am a die-hard, completely loyal, San Francisco 49ers fan, I will be watching the game. Why? Well, first of all because football is awesome. And second, watching games with good teams remind me of how football is supposed to be played. Being as how the 49ers have been in the tank for the better part of the last 15 years, I tend to forget how the game is supposed to be played if you want to win.

And as I've mentioned before, I do enjoy a good Super Bowl commercial. I still haven't quite figured out why there isn't as much effort the rest of the year put into good commercials as there is for the ones that air during the Super Bowl. It would make me much more tolerant of them, I'll tell you that. And along a common theme with the previously unaired Bud Light commercials that I discussed here, Bud Light has created another one that seems to take place in the same workplace full of Bud Light loving losers. And this one hasn't technically been released yet! Sure, you can find it on You Tube, but you have to know what you're looking for. As a card carrying member of the Bud Light Facebook page (yeah, right, like I'm not going to take an opportunity to click "Like" for Bud Light), I have been given privileged access to this new commercial. And I'm taking the opportunity to share it with you. Enjoy. And behold! (And, as always, if that doesn't work, try watching it here.)



Yahoo bot last visit powered by MyPagerank.NetBritish Blogs